This web page is about Steel Cut for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Take a look here
for more details on Steel Cut. You can see more info about Steel Cut at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Steel Cut. SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.42 KB (107952 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Steel Cut. They occupy an average of 2.61 MB (2733568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.97 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (636.42 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.42 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.92 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.42 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse.exe (289.42 KB)
The current page applies to Steel Cut version 2016.02.02.151501
alone. For other Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program released by Steel Cut. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Steel Cut from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut app will be found automatically. After you select Steel Cut in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-03 15:32:38.737