This page is about Steel Cut for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. More data about Steel Cut can be read here
. Please open http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Steel Cut's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is labeled SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.25 MB (2356848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (452.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This data is about Steel Cut version 2015.08.13.130541
only. You can find here a few links to other Steel Cut releases:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application offered by Steel Cut. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Steel Cut from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut app will be found automatically. After you select Steel Cut in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-15 07:11:44.333