This info is about Steel Cut for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Steel Cut. More details about Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Steel Cut. Steel Cut's primary file takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and its name is SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.19 MB (2293288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.63 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (397.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about Steel Cut version 2015.03.28.210340
only. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application marketed by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Steel Cut in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-30 01:37:47.650