You can find below detailed information on how to remove Steel Cut for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. More data about Steel Cut can be found here
. Click on http://mysteelcut.com/support
to get more data about Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Steel Cut is C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named utilSteelCut.exe and occupies 642.42 KB (657840 bytes).
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They occupy 885.45 KB (906704
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (243.03 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (642.42 KB)
The current page applies to Steel Cut version 2016.04.12.094147
alone. For other Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application offered by the software company Steel Cut. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Steel Cut from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found automatically. When you select Steel Cut in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the application is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-12 15:08:14.640