Steel Cut is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. You can find out more on Steel Cut or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Steel Cut at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Steel Cut's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Steel Cut's primary file takes about 643.73 KB (659184 bytes) and its name is utilSteelCut.exe.
Steel Cut is comprised of the following executables which occupy 886.98 KB (908264
bytes) on disk:
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (243.24 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (643.73 KB)
The current page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.10.29.180347
alone. You can find below a few links to other Steel Cut releases:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application marketed by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Steel Cut from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut program will be found very quickly. After you click Steel Cut in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-29 19:27:42.630