This page is about Steel Cut for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Take a look here
for more details on Steel Cut. Click on http://mysteelcut.com/support
to get more info about Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. Steel Cut is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Steel Cut's primary executable file and it occupies around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.86 MB (1949576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.21 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (451.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.21.013554
of Steel Cut. You can find below a few links to other Steel Cut releases:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program by Steel Cut. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Steel Cut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut application will be found automatically. After you select Steel Cut in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-21 04:37:46.947