Steel Cut is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. Additional info about Steel Cut can be read here
. Please open http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's page. Steel Cut is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, depending on the user's decision. Steel Cut's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Steel Cut's main file takes around 243.03 KB (248864 bytes) and its name is SteelCutUninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Steel Cut. They take 766.53 KB (784928
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (243.03 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.13.041530
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program offered by Steel Cut. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found automatically. When you click Steel Cut in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-19 22:13:38.447