This web page is about Steel Cut for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. More information on Steel Cut can be seen here
. Detailed information about Steel Cut can be seen at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named utilSteelCut.exe and occupies 408.73 KB (418544 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Steel Cut. They take about 662.14 KB (678032
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.41 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (408.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.14.220422
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application offered by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Steel Cut from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-21 21:27:25.857