This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Steel Cut for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. You can find out more on Steel Cut or check for application updates here
. Please open http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Steel Cut by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Steel Cut's primary executable file and it takes circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Steel Cut. They take about 2.18 MB (2284056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.12 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (395.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about Steel Cut version 2015.04.21.144918
only. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program released by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-21 17:32:43.620