Steel Cut is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. More data about Steel Cut can be seen here
. More details about the software Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 103.23 KB (105712 bytes).
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They take 2.14 MB (2244568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.55 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (401.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This page is about Steel Cut version 2015.04.08.112250
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Steel Cut:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program by Steel Cut. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut program will be found automatically. When you select Steel Cut in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 14:58:11.690