Steel Cut is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Check out here
for more info on Steel Cut. More information about Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Usually the Steel Cut program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder, depending on the user's option during install. Steel Cut's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is called SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They take 2.86 MB (3002208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (554.73 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (462.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.08.050417
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Steel Cut you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Steel Cut from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Steel Cut
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\9894.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\989464.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\9894682774.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Steel Cut
Steel Cut is an application marketed by Steel Cut. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Steel Cut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Steel Cut in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-09 14:11:16.337