This info is about Steel Cut for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Steel Cut. More details about the program Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They take 2.84 MB (2981768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (562.73 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.24 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (448.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.09.21.053735
alone. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program marketed by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut application will be found very quickly. After you select Steel Cut in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steel Cut supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-21 22:19:55.977