This web page contains complete information on how to remove Steel Cut for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. Additional info about Steel Cut can be found here
. Click on http://mysteelcut.com/support
to get more info about Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. Steel Cut is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Steel Cut by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 103.23 KB (105712 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Steel Cut. They occupy 2.13 MB (2231856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.14 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (400.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about Steel Cut version 2015.04.09.072252
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Steel Cut:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Steel Cut we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Steel Cut from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Steel Cut's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Steel Cut
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Steel Cut
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCut.ico
- C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutUninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\Publisher
Steel Cut is an application marketed by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Steel Cut in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:00:48.713