You can find below details on how to remove Steel Cut for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. More info about Steel Cut can be read here
. More info about the application Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Usually the Steel Cut program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder, depending on the user's option during install. Steel Cut's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe OFS_. SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe is the Steel Cut's main executable file and it occupies close to 344.92 KB (353200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Steel Cut. They take an average of 1.70 MB (1777352
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (344.92 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This data is about Steel Cut version 2015.03.04.130425
only. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Steel Cut from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Steel Cut in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-07 18:36:02.010