Steel Cut is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Open here
for more information on Steel Cut. You can get more details related to Steel Cut at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Steel Cut's main file takes about 647.42 KB (662960 bytes) and is named utilSteelCut.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Steel Cut. They occupy 1.38 MB (1447824
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.97 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (647.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2016.02.03.191452
alone. You can find below a few links to other Steel Cut releases:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application marketed by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Steel Cut from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut program will be found automatically. After you click Steel Cut in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the application is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-09 13:28:14.703