You can find below details on how to uninstall Steel Cut for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Further information on Steel Cut can be found here
. You can read more about on Steel Cut at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Steel Cut's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Steel Cut's main executable file and it occupies approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Steel Cut is comprised of the following executables which take 2.26 MB (2366040
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.18 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (456.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.10.10.151547
only. You can find below a few links to other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program released by Steel Cut. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Steel Cut in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the application is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-10 16:18:07.670