Steel Cut is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. More info about Steel Cut can be read here
. Detailed information about Steel Cut can be seen at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Steel Cut's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Steel Cut's main executable file and it occupies around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.19 MB (2298400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (402.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.23.114934
of Steel Cut. You can find below info on other releases of Steel Cut:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Steel Cut:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Steel Cut:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Steel Cut
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\apcbghmpcfidihjnlajdcapcjgnnjhpb.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\6eab28b940794e33afb7.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\6eab28b940794e33afb764.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\6eab28b940794e33afb7c332c7d8e930.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Steel Cut
Steel Cut is a program released by the software company Steel Cut. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Steel Cut in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-23 15:11:50.920