You can find on this page details on how to remove Steel Cut for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Go over here
for more details on Steel Cut. Please open http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's page. Steel Cut is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Steel Cut by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Steel Cut's main file takes around 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) and is named SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.83 MB (2966368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (544.23 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (449.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.07.06.092929
only. For other Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application offered by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Steel Cut from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut application will be found automatically. When you select Steel Cut in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-06 15:14:32.340