You can find on this page details on how to remove Steel Cut for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Go over here
for more details on Steel Cut. Please open http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's page. Steel Cut is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Steel Cut by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Steel Cut's main file takes around 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) and is named SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.83 MB (2966368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (544.23 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (449.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.07.06.092929
only. For other Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application offered by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Steel Cut from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut application will be found automatically. After you click Steel Cut in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-06 15:14:32.340