This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Steel Cut for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. You can find out more on Steel Cut or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Steel Cut's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled utilSteelCut.exe and occupies 395.73 KB (405232 bytes).
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 637.88 KB (653192
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.15 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (395.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.04.09.022247
alone. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program marketed by the software company Steel Cut. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Steel Cut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut app will be found very quickly. When you select Steel Cut in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 04:59:25.203