This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Steel Cut for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. You can find out more on Steel Cut or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Steel Cut's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled utilSteelCut.exe and occupies 395.73 KB (405232 bytes).
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 637.88 KB (653192
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.15 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (395.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.04.09.022247
alone. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program marketed by the software company Steel Cut. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Steel Cut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Steel Cut in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 04:59:25.203