This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Steel Cut for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. You can read more on Steel Cut or check for application updates here
. Please open http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Steel Cut. The application's main executable file is labeled SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They take 2.84 MB (2976112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (559.23 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.22 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (447.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.08.14.020628
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program offered by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Steel Cut from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-14 15:14:54.910