This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Steel Cut for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Check out here
where you can read more on Steel Cut. More details about the application Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Steel Cut. The application's main executable file has a size of 242.12 KB (247928 bytes) on disk and is titled SteelCutUninstall.exe.
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 242.12 KB (247928
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.12 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.04.09.222258
alone. For more Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program offered by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Steel Cut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found automatically. When you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the application is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 00:06:39.013