This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Steel Cut for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Check out here
where you can read more on Steel Cut. More details about the application Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Steel Cut. The application's main executable file has a size of 242.12 KB (247928 bytes) on disk and is titled SteelCutUninstall.exe.
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 242.12 KB (247928
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.12 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.04.09.222258
alone. For more Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program offered by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Steel Cut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut application will be found automatically. When you click Steel Cut in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 00:06:39.013