Steel Cut is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Check out here
where you can read more on Steel Cut. Further information about Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named SteelCutUninstall.exe and it has a size of 241.59 KB (247384 bytes).
Steel Cut is composed of the following executables which take 241.59 KB (247384
bytes) on disk:
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (241.59 KB)
This data is about Steel Cut version 2015.04.16.005259
alone. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application marketed by the software company Steel Cut. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Steel Cut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found automatically. When you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the application is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-16 09:55:06.807