Steel Cut is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. Go over here
where you can read more on Steel Cut. Click on http://mysteelcut.com/support
to get more info about Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Steel Cut's main file takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and its name is SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Steel Cut. They take about 2.31 MB (2421360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (462.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.07.042713
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application offered by Steel Cut. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Steel Cut from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut application will be found very quickly. After you click Steel Cut in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-07 08:32:42.947