This page is about Steel Cut for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Steel Cut. Please open http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's web page. Steel Cut is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled utilSteelCut.exe and it has a size of 395.23 KB (404720 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Steel Cut. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1069224
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.70 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (395.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.25.230328
of Steel Cut. You can find below a few links to other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application by Steel Cut. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found very quickly. When you click Steel Cut in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-26 03:57:11.017