You can find on this page details on how to remove Steel Cut for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. More data about Steel Cut can be found here
. Please follow http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Steel Cut. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.05.105240
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the application is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 18:08:05.207