Steel Cut is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Further information on Steel Cut can be seen here
. More details about the software Steel Cut can be seen at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Usually the Steel Cut application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Steel Cut's primary executable file and it takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Steel Cut. They occupy about 2.19 MB (2301040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.20 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (401.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.03.03.230338
only. For other Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Steel Cut you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Steel Cut\ImagePath
Steel Cut is an application released by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut application will be found automatically. When you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 03:36:25.917