This page is about Steel Cut for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Further information on Steel Cut can be seen here
. More information about Steel Cut can be seen at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. SteelCutUninstall.exe is the Steel Cut's primary executable file and it occupies about 251.39 KB (257424 bytes) on disk.
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They take 251.39 KB (257424
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (251.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.08.092542
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application marketed by Steel Cut. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut application will be found very quickly. After you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 11:03:10.840