You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Steel Cut for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Open here
where you can find out more on Steel Cut. Further information about Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Steel Cut. The program's main executable file is titled SteelCutUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 243.05 KB (248880 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Steel Cut. They occupy 243.05 KB (248880
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (243.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2016.02.15.191615
alone. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application offered by Steel Cut. Some users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut app will be found automatically. After you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-27 13:11:05.400