This info is about Steel Cut for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Open here
for more info on Steel Cut. Click on http://mysteelcut.com/support
to get more data about Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. Steel Cut is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Steel Cut. The program's main executable file is titled SteelCutUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 241.59 KB (247384 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Steel Cut. They occupy 241.59 KB (247384
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (241.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.04.23.045000
only. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application by Steel Cut. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Steel Cut from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Steel Cut in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-08 10:56:01.033