Steel Cut is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. Go over here
for more information on Steel Cut. Please open http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's page. Steel Cut is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled SteelCutUninstall.exe and occupies 243.24 KB (249080 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Steel Cut. They take 766.74 KB (785144
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (243.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.01.090442
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application released by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Steel Cut from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut app will be found automatically. When you select Steel Cut in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-01 11:07:59.370