This page contains detailed information on how to remove Steel Cut for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Additional info about Steel Cut can be found here
. Detailed information about Steel Cut can be seen at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Usually the Steel Cut program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe OFS_. Steel Cut's main file takes about 105.41 KB (107936 bytes) and is called SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Steel Cut. They occupy about 2.17 MB (2271824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (766.42 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (243.03 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (344.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.16.080510
of Steel Cut. For more Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Steel Cut from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-20 13:17:22.557