This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Steel Cut for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. You can find out more on Steel Cut or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Steel Cut can be seen at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. utilSteelCut.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 395.73 KB (405232 bytes) on disk.
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.06 MB (2158408
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUn.exe (550.73 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.12 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (395.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.04.19.224928
alone. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program released by Steel Cut. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut app will be found very quickly. After you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-21 17:52:21.273