This web page is about Steel Cut for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Check out here
for more information on Steel Cut. More details about Steel Cut can be seen at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Steel Cut's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 106.23 KB (108784 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Steel Cut. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2407024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (448.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.06.30.182920
alone. For more Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application offered by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut program will be found automatically. After you click Steel Cut in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-01 00:52:11.557