Steel Cut is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. You can find out more on Steel Cut or check for application updates here
. Further information about Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Steel Cut. Steel Cut's main file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is named SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Steel Cut. They take about 2.84 MB (2981232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (556.23 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.22 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (451.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.18.133534
of Steel Cut. You can find here a few links to other Steel Cut releases:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program released by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Steel Cut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Steel Cut in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-25 10:10:14.463