This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Steel Cut for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Check out here
where you can read more on Steel Cut. More details about Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Steel Cut is C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Steel Cut's main file takes about 105.42 KB (107952 bytes) and is named SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of Steel Cut. They take an average of 1.84 MB (1925744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (726.92 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.42 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.92 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.42 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse.exe (289.42 KB)
This info is about Steel Cut version 2015.09.06.180343
alone. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application released by the software company Steel Cut. Some users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Steel Cut from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Steel Cut in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Cut supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-27 20:48:27.170