Steel Cut is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. More info about Steel Cut can be seen here
. You can read more about on Steel Cut at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Usually the Steel Cut application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Steel Cut by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 389.73 KB (399088 bytes) on disk and is named utilSteelCut.exe.
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They take 631.85 KB (647016
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.12 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (389.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.13.054909
of Steel Cut. For other Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove Steel Cut from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Steel Cut:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Steel Cut's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\23f7051d18e844e2a226.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\23f7051d18e844e2a2262e4ebb10608f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\23f7051d18e844e2a2262e4ebb10608f64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\23f7051d18e844e2a22664.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\Publisher
Steel Cut is an application marketed by Steel Cut. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut application will be found very quickly. After you click Steel Cut in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the application is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-13 08:02:21.157