Steel Cut is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. You can find out more on Steel Cut or check for application updates here
. Please open http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_. The application's main executable file occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is titled SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Steel Cut. They take 3.20 MB (3360152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (544.23 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (243.26 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (641.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.11.21.131013
alone. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application by Steel Cut. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut app will be found very quickly. When you click Steel Cut in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-30 12:18:27.370