Steel Cut is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Check out here
where you can read more on Steel Cut. More details about the app Steel Cut can be seen at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Usually the Steel Cut application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 103.23 KB (105712 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Steel Cut. They occupy 2.18 MB (2281528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.15 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (391.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about Steel Cut version 2015.03.06.080515
only. You can find below info on other releases of Steel Cut:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program by Steel Cut. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Steel Cut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Steel Cut in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:46:04.980