Skins is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. More details about Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Skins application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
Skins is composed of the following executables which take 3.54 MB (3707392
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2007.0905.1611.27000
only. You can find below a few links to other Skins releases:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by ATI. Some users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skins in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 14:02:35.013