This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Skins at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of Skins. They occupy an average of 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
This info is about Skins version 2011.0316.116.298
alone. You can find here a few links to other Skins releases:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Skins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skins in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-02 09:12:22.980