This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. Further information about Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.90 MB (4084224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0106.1007.18033
of Skins. For other Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Skins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:19:45.453