Skins is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More data about the application Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CLI.exe is the Skins's main executable file and it occupies about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Skins. They take an average of 6.13 MB (6430720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2011.0405.2154.37420
alone. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Skins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins program will be found automatically. After you select Skins in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-19 20:10:00.627