This page is about vShare Helper for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named vvClient.exe and occupies 1.67 MB (1755648 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with vShare Helper. They occupy about 2.50 MB (2616399
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.67 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
This data is about vShare Helper version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of vShare Helper:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is a program offered by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove vShare Helper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper program will be found very quickly. When you select vShare Helper in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 09:46:21.590