This page is about vShare Helper for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can read more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. vShare Helper is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VShare Helper\vShare directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.68 MB (1762816 bytes) on disk and is titled vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper contains of the executables below. They take 2.50 MB (2623567
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.68 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
The current web page applies to vShare Helper version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of vShare Helper:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is a program released by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select vShare Helper in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:06:30.433