Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Intel Corporation. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Setup.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main executable file and it occupies around 1,002.52 KB (1026584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1,002.52 KB (1026584
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 220.127.116.115
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application by Intel Corporation. Some people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:30:02.973