Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find below details on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. More information on Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.01 MB (1059648 bytes) on disk and is called Setup.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.01 MB (1059648
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 220.127.116.1192
alone. For other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:58:29.553