Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find below details on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 181.61 KB (185968 bytes) on disk and is named Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is comprised of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1275616
bytes) on disk:
- Setup.exe (1.04 MB)
- Drv64.exe (181.61 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 220.127.116.1132
alone. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.Directories that were left behind:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. When you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:42:34.217