Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. More information on Intel Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary executable file and it occupies circa 180.27 KB (184600 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.19 MB (1252400
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.02 MB)
- Drv64.exe (180.27 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 184.108.40.20652
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:32:00.337