You can find below details on how to remove Skins for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is usually installed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 417.72 KB (427744 bytes) on disk and is labeled amdprw.exe.
Skins is composed of the following executables which occupy 486.22 KB (497888
bytes) on disk:
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
This info is about Skins version 2009.0316.1548.26512
alone. You can find below a few links to other Skins releases:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins application will be found automatically. After you select Skins in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:01:08.147