Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. More information on Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 175.77 KB (179992 bytes) on disk and is labeled Drv64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy 1.14 MB (1198640
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (994.77 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.77 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 220.127.116.116
only. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:39:03.813